What is Employee Advocacy? The Complete Comprehensive Guide
The goal of any employee advocacy program is to better leverage the social networks of employees, both for the benefit of the company they work for and the employees themselves.
This guide is meant to cover everything you and your company need to know about employee advocacy for marketing, sales, employer branding, recruiting, or even for an enterprise-wide program.
This is our definitive "what" and "why" resource of everything you should know.
In this employee advocacy guide, you’ll learn:
- What is employee advocacy? Definition and beyond
- What employee advocacy is not
- Why it matters for your employees
- Why it matters for your company
- Where employee advocacy works best
- Key employee advocacy statistics
- Common objections and challenges
- Tips for launching an employee advocacy program
Get your copy of the guide by completing the form.
Download the Employee Advocacy Guide
You’re in good company.See our customers
I love how easy it is to use. The competition doesn't even compare.
Our most successful salespeople leverage EveryoneSocial.
The ease-of-use for both users and content curators sets EveryoneSocial head and shoulders above the crowd.
Where once employees felt like they worked for Electronic Arts, now they felt like they ARE Electronic Arts