Employee Feedback Report: What People Think of Social At Work
What do employees really think about social media at work? Do they care about having access to company content and more of it? Do they find employee advocacy programs useful?
For our data, we sent a simple survey to our customers. This is some of the data we gathered from program admins and regular platform users alike.
Here’s what we cover in this guide:
- Easily digestible data on how employees consume content
- Program impact on employees who are creating and sharing
- Whether employees are actually participating in employee advocacy
- How much content employees want access to
- The impact on employees’ personal social media accounts
Get your copy of the guide by completing the form.
Download the Guide
You’re in good company.See our customers
I love how easy it is to use. The competition doesn't even compare.
Our most successful salespeople leverage EveryoneSocial.
The ease-of-use for both users and content curators sets EveryoneSocial head and shoulders above the crowd.
Where once employees felt like they worked for Electronic Arts, now they felt like they ARE Electronic Arts.