Why Kelly Services Got Their Recruiters Active On Social Media [And How They Used EveryoneSocial]
Kelly Services wanted to put a social system in place that would set the foundation for a modern marketing strategy that would attract new business and new talent. This is where employee advocacy software became a necessity for their recruiting and market teams.
In this case study, Kelly Services discusses:
- Why they got their recruiters on social media
- How social media helped their recruiters increase brand awareness and cultivate company culture
- How they amplified their daily website traffic by more than 1,150%
- What tools they used to help their recruiters’ curate content and share on social
- Why they chose EveryoneSocial as their employee advocacy software
Get your copy of the case study by completing the form.
Download the Case Study
You’re in good company.See our customers
I love how easy it is to use. The competition doesn't even compare.
Our most successful salespeople leverage EveryoneSocial.
The ease-of-use for both users and content curators sets EveryoneSocial head and shoulders above the crowd.
Where once employees felt like they worked for Electronic Arts, now they felt like they ARE Electronic Arts