Kelly Services realized over the years that the rules of how we market, recruit, and hire candidates have greatly evolved.
The company wanted to put a social system in place that would set the foundation for a modern marketing strategy that would attract new business and new talent. This is where employee advocacy software became a necessity.
In this case study, Kelly Services discusses:
- Why they got their recruiters on social media
- How social media helped their recruiters increase brand awareness and cultivate company culture
- How they amplified their daily website traffic by more than 1,150%
- What tools they used to help their recruiters curate content and share on social
- Why they chose EveryoneSocial as their employee advocacy software