Why Kelly Services Got Their Recruiters Active On Social Media
Kelly Services realized over the years that the rules of how we market, recruit, and hire candidates have greatly evolved.
The company wanted to put a social system in place that would set the foundation for a modern marketing strategy that would attract new business and new talent. This is where employee advocacy software became a necessity.
In this case study, Kelly Services discusses:
- Why they got their recruiters on social media
- How social media helped their recruiters increase brand awareness and cultivate company culture
- How they amplified their daily website traffic by more than 1,150%
- What tools they used to help their recruiters curate content and share on social
- Why they chose EveryoneSocial as their employee advocacy software